Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What I did today.

1. Woke up early (unintentionally)
2. Kept Nathan and Joshua from killing each other (getting harder and harder each day)
3. Made green eggs and ham for dinner, per request from Nathan (I think because they celebrated National Day of Reading and Dr. Seuss's' birthday yesterday at school)
4. Got completely up to date on my grading (and grades aren't even due)
The last one was really the reason I'm posting. I don't think that I have ever been up to date with out having a deadline pushing me. It's a nice feeling but also very strange.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is funny, I too woke up early this morning...to actually shower. I usually shower at night, so I can sleep longer in the morning:) Gotta love Dr. Seuss, we have been reading his books as well.

Jenjenbug said...

Sounds like a good day! Especially about being on top of the grading thing! Oh and what a fun dinner!