Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Earache and country music

No, the ear ache and the country music aren't related, at least not really. I like country music, but lets start with the first thing, the earache. I don't remember Nathan ever having a bad earache although it is a common childhood malady. And I don't think that Josh had ever had one either, until last night. He woke up in the early morning, asking us to take his ear off. I guess that was how he thought that he could get rid of the pain. His ear still hurts and he has a little bit of a fever. I'm trying to decide if I need to stay home with him tomorrow.
The country music refers to Nathan. He likes to listen to music while doing his homework and today he picked country. I guess that I am raising another country fan. Sorry Richard.

0 comments: