Monday, February 9, 2009

Christmas 2008

I am ridiculously late with getting our Christmas pictures up on the blog. Of course I'm even later getting our Christmas cards out. I think that they won't get out until next year. Here is a quick selection. First is my mother in law with four of her grandsons on Christmas Eve.


And here is Nathan and Joshua in their Santa present. We decided to do one big one that they would share. It was supposed to be cheaper but I don't think that it was. Although Nathan's face when he first saw it was priceless.



Joshua opening up a present from Nathan.


Nathan playing with some old and new gifts.



And the boys trying out their Santa gift at the local school yard. They had a great time even though Josh almost ran down a neighbor kid trying out his new bike.









1 comments:

Jenjenbug said...

Wow, cool! Looks like fun!