Monday, November 5, 2007

Yosemite Trip







The whole family went to Yosemite National Park on Thursday, November 1st through the 4th. We camped under the Sequoia trees and stars. Through Natalie's determination to take Nathan and Joshua camping with some teachers and students from Freemont High, I was persuaded to accompany her in this ordeal. I soon realized that I liked this camping thing. I didn't mind the cold weather, the smell of smoke on everything, even the constant threat of wild animals devouring my precious children. I think what made it bearable was that this campground was equipped with showers. I would dare say that this was the best camping trip I've experienced in my life. Nathan and Joshua enjoyed it so much that they wanted to stay longer. I guess I would have if I had more vacation time.

4 comments:

Arnold said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I've certainly enjoyed letting people know what is going on in my life. Now I can add you to my links.

And Yosemite is a great place to camp.

Lois Lane said...

You guys look so great. We just started a blog to. It will be great to keep up with each others families. Good luck!

The Frosts said...

Yep, welcome to blogland! I'm excited to reconnect with family and friends through the internet. Your boys are so cute!

Unknown said...

I'm glad to hear that the kids and Richard enjoyed the trip. Glad that you guys started a blog.