Friday, November 16, 2007

The difference between Richard and Me

You may not realize it, but Richard is a bit of a perfectionist and it is kind of annoying sometimes. For example, I would like to clean out the garage by just spending an hour or two every Saturday until the job is done. But I'm hesitant to start it because I know that as soon as Richard starts on it, he won't want to stop until it is done, even if he is working till midnight.


Another example is Nathan's sleep chart. Nathan was having a hard time going to sleep with out either Richard or me laying down with him and we were getting tired of that. So I made a chart that for every night that he goes to sleep by himself, he gets a sticker, and when he chart s filled, he gets a toy. Here is the chart that I made.






Now I probably spent all of two minutes on this and that would include looking for the pen and paper.



Here is Richard's version of Nathan's sleep chart.



I won't say how long it took, but it was a lot longer. Of course, it also looks a lot nicer.

-Natalie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I think yours is more straightforward.

Rebecca said...

I like your chart! Sigh... Men!!! :)