Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!






I know that it's a few days late but I just wanted to comment on my birthday quickly. The actual day was rather uneventful as I still had work in the morning and class at night. I was able to come home for a few hours in between, but I spent them doing homework. My present from Richard and the boys was a new clothes hamper. It actually arrived a few days after my birthday, but I had a good time putting it together and the boys had a good time helping me. The wicker was the old hamper that I got as a Christmas present about six years ago. I wanted the new one because the wicker was getting beat up and it just seemed like it would be nice to get something nicer looking. It does throw my schedule of laundry doing off though as the bins in the new hamper are smaller. I could let the dirty clothes get to a certain level in the old hamper before having to do laundry. Now I'll have to see how much I can stuff in the new hamper before doing a load.

0 comments: