Friday, May 16, 2008

Goodbye to Mr. Gan





I have really enjoyed the preschool that Nathan goes to and I think that the teachers are wonderful. There are four regular teachers with Ms. Laura being his main teacher and Ms. Heather, Mr. Michael, and Mr. Gan are the other teachers. Today the class went to the park as a fieldtrip/ goodbye party for Mr. Gan who is moving on to bigger and better things. The day included a water baloon fight, flying kites, and playing on the playground. Everyone had a great time and we were all very hot and tired afterward.


The last picture is of Josh and the water fountain at the playground. I haven't seen a fountain placed so low to the ground before and I can only imagine that it is for the dogs that may come to the park, but it was perfect for my little boy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What park was it? It looks so green and lush...Glad you had a great time.

Natalie said...

It was a newish park up on Signal Hill (I don't think that it was there 7 years ago when we lived over there). I don't remeber the name but if you go up Hill St from the east, it will be on your right, although you will have to do a right u-turn and head back down the hill to actually get into the park.

Jenjenbug said...

I thought that was the park there. I usually walk in Signal Hill twice a week. It's a really cute park.