Friday, July 29, 2011

Nathan's 8th Birthday

Nathan's birthday was almost two months ago now. I had been waiting to post after his baptism and party but it is taking me forever to organise his party so I'll just post what we have now. In some paradoxical way it will probably be easier to plan a party when I do.


His birthday fell on a Sunday this year so we quickly had a breakfast of pancakes (his favorite) and opened his presents before church.



I don't usually buy the other kids something on someone else's birthday, but we made an exception this time. They had a two-for-one sale of DS games at the store so we got two copies of the Star Wars Lego game, hoping that they will have fun playing each other on their DSs




Nathan had wanted a red birthday cake but I got tired of adding food coloring. He didn't like how pink it turned out so he added a little more color by dropping more food coloring on top. I think that it turned out pretty cool.

0 comments: