Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pinewood Derby - part 2


So, I'm checking my e-mail this afternoon and there is a message from Nathan's den leader saying that we should check out some photos of yesterday's derby on our local paper's web site. Or, he said, we could check out today's paper. We get the paper but I hadn't actually looked at anything today except the comics. So I grab the first section and start looking through it. And on page 2, this...


I know that you really can't see anything, but Josh is the kid in the red shirt, just right of the middle. He was watching his car race in the sibling race.


And Nathan's car is in the second row here, about three five in. I know, impossible to see, but still kind of cool.
If you want to see a better version of this picture or some of the other pictures the photographer took yesterday, try this link
or check out the Long Beach Press-Telegram's website and look for the Cub Scout Pack 206 Pinewood Derby photo album. There is even a couple of photos of Richard, Nathan, and me in there.

Update: I now have bigger versions of the derby pictures and I have made the link so that it will work. I don't know if it will bring you to the pictures still but you can try.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

sibling race? such a nice thought.