Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nathan's Kindergarten Graduation

I wasn't sure if Nathan was going to have a Kindergarten graduation or not just because I hadn't heard about it until the very end of the year. Personally I think that they are kind of silly, but after actually having a child graduate from Kindergarten, I think that they can be kind of great. Here is our boy waiting in line. I thought that it was interesting that while many of the girls were in very fancy dresses, Nathan was the only boy in his class with a tie.





Still waiting in line but now not quite so well behaved.




Josh sitting on Daddy's shoulders, trying to get a better view.


Fishy lips!!!!




One of the songs that the Kindergarten classes had been working on for a while. I love how Nathan is doing the movements but still not really paying attention. I guess he is not a performer.






Nathan with Mr. Vogel, the principal. He posed with every single student which was nice but took awhile. Although when I saw a little of the 8th grade graduation latter, it seemed as if he was saying something personal about each of the graduates. Impressive.




No, they aren't moving their tassels from one side to the other. It's just a bunch of kids bored and playing with the handiest thing available. I do love how so many of them are playing with their tassel. I think that I count about six.



And one final picture of Nathan with his teacher Ms. Ruth Marooka. She was a great teacher and was very patient and wonderful to Nathan. He really loved her and will miss her.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so sweet. She certainly has taught many of the Loveridge clan. Cute graduation