Wednesday, June 20, 2012

First Day of Summer (for Mama)

Let's see how long I can keep up with a picture and post a day for this summer. That's the idea at least. Yesterday was my last day of work so today is my first day of summer. My kids have been off for almost a week now and I've been jealous. Like every summer, I keep forgetting that today is Wednesday; it seems like a Saturday except that Richard is at work. It's been mostly quiet day yet I only got one think on my list accomplished. I'll get another thing accomplished if I want to go to sleep tonight. The pile of laundry on my bed is bigger than all three of my kids put together.
Nathan and Josh went swimming in Aunt Jessica's pool, while Rosie and I took a nap. I also wrote a letter of recommendation for a friend so I geuss I accomplished two things today. Yeah me.
While checking the sprinklers, Josh said he wanted to play in them so I left one on for a little while. They only played for a few minutes but it was enough to get this picture.
Have a happy summer!

0 comments: