Monday, December 21, 2009

The Big One-Oh

This time of year always has a lot for us to do because we have Thanksgiving, our anniversary, two birthdays, and Christmas all in about one month. This year, Richard and I had our tenth wedding anniversary and it happened to land on Thanksgiving itself. I don't remember if anyone wished us "happy anniversary" besides ourselves (I think my mom did) but that was OK because we really hadn't planned on doing much to celebrate. We had a whole bunch of family in town and things to do. Also we were kinda of counting the trip we just came back from (I'll blog later about it) as part of our celebration. We did get each other cards (which we bought the night before while doing some last minute Thanksgiving shopping at Ralph's) and Richard bought me a sewing machine carrying case from Joanne's black Friday sale the next day. We also plan to get a new mattress soon. 10 years is a good long mattress life right?
Here are some family photos that we took that weekend.



2 comments:

Philip said...

I'm lucky to remember my own anniversary so glad you don't take offense :)

Valerie said...

I really love these pictures =]