Sunday, September 14, 2008

I think that I have an target painted on me.

Yeah, my weekend started out with a bang, or maybe I should say a crunch. I was driving to pick up the boys from my sister's house and had just exited the freeway. I stopped at the end of the off-ramp and started inching forward to merge with traffic. The guy behind me had stopped and saw that I was trying to merge. Well, I decided that I didn't want to merge, but the other guy didn't notice that and kept going. Here was the result. Because he had started from a full stop, he wasn't going very fast and the damage was less than it could have been. The car is drivable but the trunk is fairly useless. The other driver has insurance and now we are just waiting for them to contact us so we can get the process going. That's the real bummer about getting into an accident on a Friday at 4:30 p.m., everyone is gone for the weekend.

2 comments:

Rebecca Kline said...

Sorry about the inconvience, but at least the other guy had insurance. What are the chances?

Unknown said...

Your future can only look brighter! Put all these "incidents" in the past