Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Lemon Haircut


I decided to make tuna loaf for dinner tonight and went outside to get a lemon when I noticed for the tenth time that our lemon tree could really use a trim. Well the weather was beautiful and Joshua wanted to be outside anyway so I got the pruning shears out and started at it. I think that I am starting to get the hang of it because I can see how the decisions that I made the last time I trimmed have turned out almost how I wanted to and how the whole tree is taking a shape that I like. Maybe someday I'll be as good as Jessica and my dad. Here is a picture of the tree after; I guess that I should have done a before picture but you can just look at the ground to see how much I took off. I wanted to do more but figured that I should stop if I wanted the tree to survive.

0 comments: